- Key NOT included
- Works with your current Jeep, Chrysler, or Dodge ignition key
- Will NOT work with ignition keys other than Jeep, Chrysler, or Dodge
- Jeep, Chrysler, and Dodge keys
The BOLT 6' Cable Lock features an innovative technology that allows you to set a wide variety of locks to work with your Jeep's ignition key. It's the perfect blend of convenience and security. Programming your ignition key to work with a BOLT lock is as simple as it gets. Just insert the ignition key into the BOLT lock, turn it once and the lock mechanically and permanently learns the key code. Be careful as the BOLT locks permanently learn the first key used on them and cannot be reset. This is done for added security.
Convenience isn't the only benefit with BOLT locks. BOLT locks are made by STRATTEC, the world's largest manufacturer of automotive locks and keys. They are the main OE lock supplier for Ford, GM, and Chrysler. Because BOLT locks use automotive technology and materials, they have the highest corrosion resistance rating on the market. Another added benefit is that they are nearly impossible to pick because of its patented 6 Plate Tumbler Sidebar technology. The lock features a solid zinc core and stainless steel lock shutter to keep our dirt and moisture.
With added convenience, durability, and security, BOLT locks are the prefect choice for anyone who wants to use one key for a variety of different applications. Why carry all of those extra keys when the BOLT lock is all you need?
- Only works with Jeep, Chrysler, and Dodge keys
- 6' Long, 1/4" black vinyl coated coiled cable
- Auto return spring locks automatically when key is removed
- Double ball bearing locking mechanism
- Plate tumbler sidebar to prevent picking and bumping
- Stainless steel lock shutter keeps out dirt and moisture
- Constructed of a solid zinc core
- Automotive grade quality
- Limited lifetime warranty backed by manufacturer
- (1) BOLT 6' Cable Lock