- It is not recommended to use this bolt-in engine mount kit when attempting to retain the stock Jeep transmission (manual or automatic).
- You should not use these mounts if your switching to a left drop transfer case.
- The bolt-in engine mount saddle does not fit GMs late model Gen III / LS-Series engines.
- This mount kit is designed as a bolt in application. Some cutting is required.
- Engines: Chevy Small Block V8 Gen 1
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7
- 1981-1986 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler
This Advance Adapters bolt-in engine kit is perfect only when using a GM auto. This kit has been designed for exclusive use in CJ7 and CJ8 Jeeps from 1976 to 1986. It is used to install a GM V8, 4.3 V6 and TH350, 700R, 4L60, 4L60E at the same time.
- Bolt-in application
- Great quality
- Black finish
- (2) Stock GM Mounts
- (1) Left Mount
- (1) Right Mount
- (1) Rubber Bump Stop
- (2) Flat Washer 7/16" Plt.
- (1) Jeep Instruction Manual
1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1986
|SKU Aliases||713089, ADV713089|