- AA-713001-S is used with All GM V8s & 4.3 V6 with a triangular / 3-bolt boss on the engine block. If using a new Gen III / IV, LS-Series V8, please see P/N AA-713088
- Welding required for installation.
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
These Universal engine mounts are designed for use on all types of 4WD and 2WD vehicles that have frame rail widths up to 27.75". The frame brackets can be used in either the upward or downward position for best engine location. The brackets must be welded but can be bolted into position so the vehicle can be taken to a welding shop. If you are dealing with a vehicle that has an open channel, then you should box in the frame rail prior to mounting the new bracket. The slots of the mounts are designed to give you side to side adjustments. The slide lock tab will lock the mount down once the engine location is selected. The slide lock tab does require welding to the mount but can be bolted for securing and assembly purposes so you can relocate your rig to your local welder.
- Mounts will fit frame widths up to 27-3/4"
- Mounts have slots to allow side to side adjustments
- Slide lock tab will lock the mount down once the engine location is selected
- (2) Engine side mounts(3/16" thick steel)
- (2) Weld-in gusseted frame mounts(1/4" thick steel)
- (1) Rubber mount kit
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 and 1996