- Single Rear Wheel (SRW); Bore: 1"
- 3/4 Ton; Bore: 1"
- Bore: 1" Sedan; Wagon
- 1961-1964 Jeep FC150
- 1961-1964 Jeep FC170
- 1961-1964 Jeep Sedan
- 1961-1964 Jeep Wagon
Direct replacement Wheel Cylinders are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and to ensure a proper fit every time. Normal wear may cause piston seals to leak. Corrosion and pitting can also occur inside Wheel Cylinders as moisture builds up in the brake fluid. A leaky Wheel Cylinder can be dangerous to the driver, causing gradual softening of the brake pedal and creating brake pull to one side.
- All Wheel Cylinders are made with high quality EPDM rubber cups and boots for long lasting performance
- Wheel Cylinder bores are surface tested to ensure an optimum sealing surface for the pressure cups
- Due to repair time and cost, it is more desirable to replace instead of repair Wheel Cylinders
- Recommended replacement is suggested when servicing drum brake
- Bore Size: 1"
- Brake Component Inlet Thread Size: 3/8-24
- (1) Dorman Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder - Rear Right
1961, 1962, 1963 and 1964
|SKU Aliases||16723.14, 649941|