- This harness is formerly known as the 12 circuit kit.
- Engine: Non-Fuel Injected & Non-Computer Controlled Carburetor
- Transmission: Non Electronic
- 1987-1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Painless Performance 23-Circuit Factory Style Replacement Chassis Wiring Harness features a factory-style bulkhead connector that mounts the fuse block in the OEM location, weatherproof extreme condition terminals an upgraded fuse block and rugged, high temp TXL wire.
Engine Section Wiring: Chassis ground, brake failure warning switch, horn, windshield washer, heater motor, park and signal lights, front marker light (w/bulb socket), headlights, sending units, starting, charging, ignition circuits, tachometer lead, ballast resistor. This harness is not equipped for OEM computer controlled fuel injection nor is it engine specific.
Rear Section Wiring: Main harness-to-rear harness, rear marker lights, rear lamp ground and tail light housing, electric fuel pump.
Main Body Section Wiring: Heavy duty blade style ATO fuse block, heater switch, blower motor resistor, dimmer switch, ignition switch, turn signals, headlight switch, windshield wiper power, turn signal indicators (with bulb socket), high beam indicator (with bulb socket), dome lamp ground and power, neutral safety switch, stop light switch, dash indicator lamps, backup lamp switch, water temp gauge (with illumination sockets), oil pressure gauge (with illumination sockets), fuses, flashers, horn relay and emergency brake switch. ear harness, rear marker lights (with bulb sockets), rear lamp ground and tail light housing (4 wire).
- Number of Circuits: 23 circuits - 12 Fuses w/ Horn Relay and Maxi Fuse
- Harness Length: Factory Fitment
- Fuse Type: Blade & Maxi Fuse
- Firewall Passthrough: Bulkhead Connector
- Color Code Based: Factory Jeep
- Circuit Designations: Printed Wire Tags on all Connectors and Printed on Wire for Open Ended Wires
- Connectors Included: Dimmer switch, speedometer, turn switch, ignition switch, gauge cluster, wiper switch, brake switch, wiper motor, tachometer, heater resistor, heater switch, tail lights, fuel tank, washer pump, horn, headlights, marker lights, blower motor and turn/park lights.
- (1) Painless Performance 23-Circuit Factory Style Replacement Chassis Wiring Harness
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990 and 1991