- Sold as a pair
- Drilling and/or cutting required
- If using the "pop" rivets provided to attach your Rear Corners, you will need a drill, a 3/16" drill bit, and a "pop" rivet tool.
- Because all body tubs are not built the same, some small modifications to the Rear Corners may be required for a proper fit.
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7
Warrior Rear Corners with Precut Holes enhance the appearance of the vehicle and provide structural support to the rear corner area. These corners have precut holes for the gas tank and tail light openings to allow easier for installation.
- Adds protection and style
- Material thickness of 1/8"
- Black Diamond Plate
- (2) Warrior Rear Corners with Precut Holes - Black Diamond Plate
1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1986