- This part is designed to work with carbureted engines ONLY.
- THIS PRODUCT CAN'T BE USED IN CALIFORNIA DUE TO SMOG REGULATIONS.
- AMC Incline 6 Cylinder 232-258 CID
Performance Distributors now offers the D.U.I. (Davis Unified Ignition) for AMC engines. The AMC D.U.I. is a one-piece ignition system with the coil in the distributor cap and the module inside the distributor. The D.U.I. Coil produces 50,000 volts and allows spark plug gaps to be opened up to .050" - .055". The Performance Distributors Dyna-Module has more electronic dwell time in it to give the coil more saturation time and produce a hotter spark. The D.U.I. distributor eliminates the ballast resistor that is used on the stock AMC ignition system. This will allow full alternator voltage through the ignition system and will provide a stronger spark and more power.
- Simple One-Wire Hookup
- Internal Coil and Module
- Instant Throttle Response
- Custom Tailored Advance Curve
- Mud, Water and Vibration Proof
- (1) AMC 6 Cylinder DUI Distributors