- Maximum tire size: 32"
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
Daystar uses Polyurethane material in its Leveling Kits for a reason: It's an insulator. It absorbs the Noise, Vibration, and Harmonics (NVH) that come from the suspension and avoids transmitting them to the passenger compartment. If you were to take apart any factory suspension, you are going to find rubber, polyurethane, and often both in a typical suspension. These pieces are there for a reason; they absorb the NVH. Sure, steel makes a great hammer, but would you want to ride on it?
- ComfortRide suspension coil spring spacer kit
- High density progressive polyurethane
- Lifts vehicles without sacrificing ride quality or load-carrying capacity
- Increase vehicle height/enhances performance
- Improves ground clearance
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Use with or as factory Isolators
- 2 rear spacers
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|