- Sold individually
The Extreme Country mud terrain tire has been designed for off-roaders with a tread compound that delivers great traction, handling, even wear, long life and a smoother ride. You will experience stability and grip on rough surfaces. These tires are the complete package for your Jeep.
- Proven compound with extra tread depth provides excellent traction and long life
- Two-Ply Next Generation High Tensile (HT) Body Ply Cord enhances sidewall strength without adding weight, rolling resistance, heat buildup or ride harshness
- Wide outer void and angled shoulder scallops provide ultimate off-road traction and self-cleaning ability
- Tighter inner void/large surface area tread elements provide greater contact area for better handling and a quieter ride
- The Extreme Country is mud and snow (M+S) rated
- Tire Size: 31x10.50R15LT
- Tire Width: 10.5"
- Tire Rim Size: 15"
- Sidewall: Outlined White Letters
- Load Range: C
- Max Load (lbs): 2270
- Overall Diameter: 30.6"
- Tread Depth (32nds): 19
- Length: 31"
- Width: 31"
- Height: 10.5"
- Weight: 44 lbs
- (1) Dick Cepek Extreme Country Mud-Terrain Tire