- May not work with some trailer hitches
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler TL, Unlimited TJL, & Rubicon 4WD Models with 4.0L Engine
The Gibson Performance Exhaust System is engineered to give you maximum pulling power. Because Jeep enthusiasts need power from idle to 3000 RPM, Gibson designed their exhaust system to enhance low and mid range power for climbing and towing. The Gibson Muffler features a baffled and chambered design, no internal packing, and a powerful deep tone. The polished stainless exhaust tip will not rust.
- 2.25" stainless mandrel bent tubing
- Exit is straight out the back.
- Installs easily behind the catalytic converter
- Clamp on exhaust tip is 3.5", polished T304 stainless, and round with a slash cut tip
- Uses hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation
- Non restrictive flow Gibson muffler
- (1) Gibson Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System, Single Straight Rear
2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|