- Exhaust modification required on all 2018 Jeep JL wranglers or order aFe Loop Delete Pipe AFE48-48024
- Requires driveshafts. 4-Door models Front (FTS94057) Rear (FTS94065)
- Installation requires welding
- Fits 4-door models only
- Maximum Tire Size for Stock Fenders: 35", for Tube Fenders: 37"
Fabtech's 3" Crawler Coilover system provides unsurpassed articulation for offroad use with great highway manners for the daily driver. This Jeep JL Long Arm system is built to meet the most experienced driver's expectations without having a questionably fabricated suspension. If you are in the market for a system that will work properly right out of the box and does not require continued fabrication and constant maintenance, look no further.
This Jeep JL Coilover Conversion provides superior offroad suspension damping with a great highway ride compared to a separate coil spring and shock configuration. The stainless steel Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover offers a noticeable increase in ride quality and high speed damping that Jeep owners will appreciate.
A key part of the mounting of the Crawler's 5 Ton Link Arms to the frame is the geometry and ground clearance. The location of the frame side of the link arms is critical in providing superior handling throughout the travel range. Fabtech has found the sweet spot geometry for the link arms that provide a superior driving long arm system compared to all others on the market.
Front link arms are mounted to a full width crossmember that spans frame rail to frame rail. This crossmember is a key in not only in mounting the Links arms at the correct geometry but it adds critical strength to the lighter weight JL frame for hard offroad use. Rear links attach to new frame mounts on the side of the frame for increased ground clearance and approach angle.
The Fabtech lower Link Arms are massive and built of 2" OD .313 thick wall tubing that is guaranteed not to bend. Upper and lower Link Arms includes the Fabtech's legendary 5 Ton joints that come with lifetime guarantee of never wearing out. They are superior for offroad use with a smooth quiet operation on the street.
Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers:
- 2.5" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.25" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteel Black Piston Rod
- Cold wound dual rate coil springs
- Adjustable Coilover Construction
- 5/8" Spherical Ball Mounting Ends
- 2.50" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-8 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shocks:
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteel BlackPiston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- 2.25" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- Front Coilover Conversion
- Front & Rear, Upper & Lower 5 Ton Link Arms
- Front Link Arm Crossmember & Skid Plate
- Rear Lower Link Arm Mounts
- Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs
- Front & Rear Sway Bar Links
- Front & Rear Brake Line Drops
- Front & Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Heavy Duty Flipped Draglink
- Front & Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers
- Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shocks
|2018-2019||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||K4136DL, FTS24224, FTS24225, FTS24210, FTS24234, FTS24227, FTS24229, FTS24236, FTS801412|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|
|Suspension Type||Long Arm|