- Exhaust Spacer FTS24126 required on all 2012-18 Jeep Wranglers.
- Maximum Tire Size for Stock Fenders: 35", for Tube Fenders: 37"
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 07-11 front FTS94057 rear FTS94052.
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 12-18 front FTS94057 rear FTS94059.
Description:This system provides increased ride height for oversized tires without stepping into a full Link Arm system. The Fabtech Standard coil springs will provide additional performance to the suspension for both on and offroad use. System can be upgraded in the future with Fabtech's Short Arm Links or Long Arm conversion.
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteel Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- Standard Front & Rear Coil Springs
- Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks
- Front Sway Bar LInks
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Rear Brake Line Drop Bracket
- E-brake Bracket
- Front Urethane Bump Stops
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|