- Maximum Tire Size for Stock Fenders: 35", for High Clearance Fenders: 37"
- Fits 6-cyl 4-Door models only
Description:The Sport system features American made coil springs that are a Dual Rate design allowing for long travel suspension use offroad with a smooth highway ride. The first stage of the spring provides a soft ride with the ability to extend for additional travel. The second stage is designed to handle the payload of the vehicle and address large impact absorption at higher speeds.
- The Dual Rate coil springs are corner specific to the JL
- Four bump stops extensions utilize the factory bump stops for compliant cushioning at full compression.
- The extended length front and rear sway bar links with urethane bushings re-position the bars to work within the factory operating planes
- A heavy duty rear track bar bracket re-centers the axle while retaining the factory roll center of the vehicle with the increased ride height
- Front & Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks
- Front & Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs
- Front & Rear Sway Bar Links
- Front & Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||FTS24207, FTS811402, FTS811412|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|