- Exhaust Spacer FTS24126 required on all 2012-18 Jeep Wranglers.
- Maximum Tire Size for Stock Fenders: 35", for Tube Fenders: 37"
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 07-11 front FTS94057 rear FTS94052.
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 12-18 front FTS94057 rear FTS94059.
Description:This system provides increased ride height for oversized tires without stepping into a full Link Arm system. The Fabtech Standard coil springs will provide additional performance to the suspension for both on and offroad use. System can be upgraded in the future with Fabtech's Short Arm Links or Long Arm conversion.
- 50mm OD Seamless Steel Body
- 46mm High Flow Piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
- Standard Front & Rear Coil Springs
- Stealth Montube Shocks
- Front Sway Bar LInks
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Rear Brake Line Drop Bracket
- E-brake Bracket
- Front Urethane Bump Stops
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|