- Installation requires welding.
- Exhaust Spacer FTS24126 required on all 2012-18 Jeep Wranglers.
- Maximum Tire Size for Stock Fenders: 35", for Tube Fenders: 37"
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 07-11 front FTS94057 rear FTS94052.
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 12-18 front FTS94057 rear FTS94059.
Description:This Short Arm system replaces all four lower link arms due to their vulnerability to obstacles during offroad use. The heavy duty Link Arms have factory parallel joint angles to reduce bushing wear. Constructed of .250" thick wall tubing they are guaranteed not to bend. Fabtech's 5 Ton Joints are included and come with a lifetime warranty against wearing out. The front adjustable Track Bar and bolt on rear track bar bracket with gusset recenters the axles for the increased ride height. System includes Fabtech's Standard coil springs for great on and offroad suspension performance. Perfect system for rocks, trail and overland expedition use.
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteel Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- Front & Rear Short Arm Lower Links
- Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks
- Long Travel Front & Rear Coil Springs
- Front Lower Long Travel Shock Brackets
- Front & Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Front & Rear Sway Bar Links
- Pitman Arm
- Front & Rear Brake Lines
- E-brake Bracket
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||FTS24128, FTS24131, FTS24164, FTS811092, FTS811182|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|
|Suspension Type||Short Arm|