- Maximum Tire Size for Stock Fenders: 35", for High Clearance Fenders: 37"
- Fits 6 cyl 4-Door models only
- Heavy offroad use requires new driveshafts
Description:This Trail system provides enhanced suspension performance to address all variants of off highway travel use including rock crawling, aggressive trail use and overland expeditions. On road, the suspension has been tuned with proper dual rate coil springs and shock valving to provide a very compliant ride that you will appreciate.
- Heavy duty link arms are constructed of 1.75" OD. .250" thick wall steel tubing
- Corner specific Dual Rate coils springs provide a level stance side to side and offer factory load carrying capacity with a smooth ride.
- A heavy duty draglink is relocated on the steering knuckle to retain the factory steering geometry with the stock pitman arm
- The front Track Bar is relocated to the proper operating plane with a 1/4" thick steel bracket that welds to the axle housing for a lifetime of trouble free use.
- The heavy duty rear Track Bar bracket with side support maintains the factory roll center of the vehicle while centering the axle.
- Front and rear bump stop extensions keep the suspension from over cycling with the increased ride height preventing damage to steering and suspension parts.
- Dirt Logic shocks have a superior ride quality both on and offroad with excellent damping for offroad use
- Front & Rear Dirt Logic Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Front & Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs
- Front & Rear Lower 5 Ton Link Arms
- Front & Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- Front & Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Heavy Duty Flipped Draglink
- Front & Rear Sway Bar Links
- Front Shock Mount Bracket
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||FTS801402, FTS24205, FTS24208, FTS24209, FTS24210, FTS801412|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|