- Installation requires welding.
- Exhaust modification required on all 2012-18 Jeep Wranglers or order Loop Delete Pipe FTS94060.
- Maximum Tire Size for Stock Fenders: 37", for Tube Fenders: 40"
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 2 door model 07-11 front FTS94057 rear FTS94051.
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 2 door model 12-18 front FTS94057 rear FTS94058.
Description:This high clearance Long Arm system provides unsurpassed articulation for aggressive offroad use while retaining great highway manners due to the advanced link arm geometry. Fabtech's Link Arm construction features .313" thick wall tubing that is guaranteed not to bend. Heavy duty 5 Ton Joints in the Link Arms will handle offroad abuse yet are quiet on the highway and come with a lifetime warranty against wearing out. The weld on 1/4" thick steel Track Bar brackets are of the strongest design and properly maintain the roll center of the vehicle with the increased ride height. This high end system comes with Fabtech's Standard Coil Springs for great overall suspension performance. Top quality construction with outstanding offroad performance and great highway ride.
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteel BlackPiston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- 2.25" OD Aluminum Reservoir with 6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- Front Upper & Lower Long Arm Links
- Dirt Logic 2.25 RESI Shocks
- Rear Upper & Lower Long Arm Links
- Long Travel Front & Rear Coil Springs
- Front Lower Long Travel Shock Brackets
- Front & Rear Sway Bar LInks
- Front & Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Front & Rear Brake Lines
- E-brake Bracket
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
|SKU Aliases||K4073DL, FTS24131, FTS24132, FTS24134, FTS24143, FTS800222, FTS801102|
|Maximum Tire Size||40"|
|Suspension Type||Long Arm|