- Installation requires welding.
- Maximum Tire Size for Stock Fenders: 37", for Tube Fenders: 40"
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 07-11 front FTS94057 rear FTS94052.
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 12-18 front FTS94057 rear FTS94059.
Description:This Short Arm system replaces all four lower link arms due to their vulnerability to offroad obstacles during offroad use. The heavy duty Link Arms have factory parallel joint angles to reduce bushing wear. Constructed of .250" thick wall tubing they are guaranteed not to bend. Fabtech's 5 Ton Joints are included and come with a lifetime warranty against wearing out. The weld on 1/4" thick steel Track Bar brackets properly maintain the roll center of the vehicle with the increased ride height. System includes Fabtech's Standard coil springs for balanced on and offroad suspension performance. Great system for rocks, trail and overland expedition use.
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteel Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- Front & Rear Lower Short Arm Links
- Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks
- Front & Rear Long Travel Coil Springs
- Front Lower Long Travel Shock brackets
- Front & Rear Sway Bar Links
- Front & Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Front & Rear Brake Lines
- E-brake Bracket
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||FTS24128, FTS24131, FTS24154, FTS810222, FTS811102|
|Maximum Tire Size||40"|
|Suspension Type||Short Arm|