- Installation requires welding.
- Maximum Tire Size for Stock Fenders: 37", for Tube Fenders: 40"
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 07-11 front FTS94057 rear FTS94052.
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 12-18 front FTS94057 rear FTS94059.
Description:This Short Arm system replaces all four lower link arms due to their vulnerability to offroad obstacles during offroad use. The heavy duty Link Arms have factory parallel joint angles to reduce bushing wear. Constructed of .250" thick wall tubing they are guaranteed not to bend. Fabtech's 5 Ton Joints are included and come with a lifetime warranty against wearing out. The weld on 1/4" thick steel Track Bar brackets properly maintain the roll center of the vehicle with the increased ride height. System includes Fabtech's Standard coil springs for balanced on and offroad suspension performance. Great system for rocks, trail and overland expedition use.
- 50mm OD Seamless Steel Body
- 46mm High Flow Piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
- Front & Rear Lower Short Arm Links
- Stealth Monotube Shocks
- Front & Rear Long Travel Coil Springs
- Front Lower Long Travel Shock brackets
- Front & Rear Sway Bar Links
- Front & Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Front & Rear Brake Lines
- E-brake Bracket
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||FTS24128, FTS24131, FTS24154, FTS6016, FTS6349|
|Maximum Tire Size||40"|
|Suspension Type||Short Arm|