- Exhaust Spacer FTS24126 required on all 2012-18 Jeep Wranglers.
- Maximum Tire Size for Stock Fenders: 35", for Tube Fenders: 37"
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 2 door model 07-11 front FTS94057 rear FTS94051.
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 2 door model 12-18 front FTS94057 rear FTS94058.
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 07-11 front FTS94057 rear FTS94052.
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 12-18 front FTS94057 rear FTS94059.
Description:This Fabtech Basic Spacer System kit utilizes the factory coil springs with 3" tall spacers to obtain lift while keeping the stock ride. Kit includes front and rear track bar brackets that recenters the axles under the vehicle for the increased ride height. An economical and correct way to lift a JK for 35" tires with all the proper bracketry included.
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 1 3/8" OD Piston
- Front & Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- Performance Twin Tube Shocks
- Front Sway Bar Links
- Front & Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||K4037, FTS24080BK, FTS7182, FTS7236|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|