- Exhaust Spacer FTS24126 required on all 2012-18 Jeep Wranglers.
- Maximum Tire Size for Stock Fenders: 35", for Tube Fenders: 37"
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 2 door model 07-11 front FTS94057 rear FTS94051.
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 2 door model 12-18 front FTS94057 rear FTS94058.
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 07-11 front FTS94057 rear FTS94052.
- Heavy offroad use requires driveshafts 4 door model 12-18 front FTS94057 rear FTS94059.
Description:This Fabtech Basic Spacer System kit utilizes the factory coil springs with 3" tall spacers to obtain lift while keeping the stock ride. Kit includes front and rear track bar brackets that recenters the axles under the vehicle for the increased ride height. An economical and correct way to lift a JK for 35" tires with all the proper bracketry included.
- 50mm OD Seamless Steel Body
- 46mm High Flow Piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
- Front & Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- Stealth Monotube Shocks
- Front Sway Bar Links
- Front & Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||K4037M, FTS24080BK, FTS6021, FTS6265|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|