- NEVER exceed factory receiver hitch pull rating
- ALWAYS use a quality steel alloy 5/8" Hitch Pin
- ALWAYS pull in line with the hitch, do NOT bind or side load the shackle
- Standard 2" Receivers
The Aluminum Hitchlink, by Factor 55 gives you a way to use your receiver as a recovery tow point. This light-weight precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum hitch link only weighs 1.9 lbs., where steel versions weigh up to 8 lbs.
- Rated at 9,500 lbs.
- Fits standard 2" receivers and most common 3/4" screw pin shackles/d-rings
- Ultimate failure at 51,000 lbs.
- (1) Factor 55 Aluminum Hitchlink - Black