- ALL "KW"antennas, regardless of style or manufacturer, MUST be tuned after installation on the vehicle.
- All "KW" antennas exceed the requirements of any CB radio (new or old).
- These top-loaded antennas receive the NOAA emergency weather alert and national weather broadcasts (for radios with those features).
- Transmitting antennas are not "plug-n-play" devices
Welcome to the most popular wire-wound CB antenna in the world! This is an original FireStik design and a proven performer since 1975. "KW" antennas are compatible with autos, trucks, vans, motorcycles and ATV's in a single antenna configuration when metallic ground plane is available.
The 3/8"-24 thread fits all FireStik mounts and CB radios. Simply screw the antenna in the mount and it is ready for use after tuning. The 3/8"-24 threaded base has a tapered contact point that works especially well with FireStik mounts and accessories. The tapered "lug-nut" effect transfers stress away from the threads and reduces the possibility of vibration induced loosening of the antenna in its mount. Each antenna is covered with a static reducing, water-tight sleeve containing UV and pigment stabilizers. For peak performance we recommend that you use one of our 18-foot Fire-Flex coaxial cables with these antennas.
These Antennas are available in (4) colors. Black or White with a red tip, or Red or Blue with a white tip. (100% American made with 100% American materials)
- White Antenna with Red Tip
- 3 Ft (92cm) 5/8 wave
- Rated at 300 watts
- Proven hi-performance coil design
- Rugged solid-fiberglass core
- (1) FireStik 3ft Antenna - White with Red Tip - 5/8 Wave