- Sold individually
- Requires 7" between the core support and engine for radiator and fan clearance.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Flex-A-Lite Radiator Cap, FAL-32101
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
This is a direct bolt-in Flex-a-fit aluminum radiator and electric fan combo for the Wrangler JK with A Hemi engine conversion. The "T" channels offer 130 percent better heat transfer, a durable mounting system for the radiator, electric fan and optional oil cooler or expansion tank. The dual 1" all-aluminum radiator core is hand welded in the U.S. to the Flex-a-fit sidetanks. This radiator comes with a Flex-a-lite 16" electric fan pre-mounted in a full shroud as well as a Flex-a-lite Variable Speed Controller.
- Brackets are included for no-drill installation
- 2 row, 1" tubes
- 3,000 cfm of airflow
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 27.75"
- Depth: 7"
- Inlet: 1.75"
- Outlet: 1.75"
- Variable Speed Controller
- O.E. mounting points for a direct fit
- Proven 20-30 degree temperature drop
- Made in the U.S
- (1) Aluminum Flex-a-fit Radiator
- (1) Electric Fan
- (1) Variable Speed Controller
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011
|2007-2011||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|