- Radiators with 1/4" NPT Port
The Flex-A-Lite Radiator Anode is a replacement for the drain petcock in radiators that are equipped with a 1/4" NPT port in your aluminum radiator or any other cooling system. It is used to protect the cooling systems and its many components from damage due to electrolysis or coolant additive failure or breakdown. This anode should be checked every 12 months and replaced when it is 80% consumed.
- Protects radiator and other cooling system components from corrosion
- Threads into 1/4" NPT port in radiator
- Typically used for a drain petcock
- Constructed from zinc
- (1) Flex-A-Lite Radiator Anode - Zinc