Description:The 2.0 Performance Series IFP steering stabilizer helps take the load off your steering components and keep your tires tracking straight and true. Oversized off-road tires have a tendency to seek out traction in any direction. The large knobs and open tread pattern can cause your front end to wander on or off the road. The 2.0 Performance Series IFP stabilizer uses the same advanced damping technology contained in our Performance Series shocks to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.
- Extended 20.440"
- Collapse 13.300 in"
- Stroke 7.140"
- Body: 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- (1) FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Steering Stabilizer
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Steering Stabilizer Type||IFP|