- Transfer Cases: Jeep Dana Spicer 300 (23 Spline Input)
1990-1992 GM 4L60 Automatic 2 Wheel Drive GM
1990-1992 GM 4L60 Automatic 4 Wheel Drive GM
1982-1989 GM 700R4 Automatic 2 Wheel Drive GM
1982-1989 GM 700R4 Automatic 4 Wheel Drive GM
- Some of the adapters that Advance Adapters manufacture include a new Dana 300 input with a different input spline. Therefore, if you obtain a Dana 300 from a salvage yard, please verify the input spline.
- This kit is designed for exclusive use with the 2wd 700R-4 / 4L60 / 4L60E manufactured thru 1996.
- This adapter assembly includes a custom output shaft that will need to be installed into the transmission.
- 1981-1986 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler
- 1980-1986 Jeep CJ7
- 1980-1983 Jeep CJ5
This is the Advance Adapters GM 700R4 and 4L60 to Jeep Dana 300 Adapter Kit. The 700R automatic transmission adapter to the Jeep Dana 300 transfer case is 3.650" in length. The adapter material is 356 T6 heat treated aluminum alloy and has a provision for a transmission mount. The adapter assembly fits the 1980-1986 Jeep Dana 300. All 300's use a 23 spline input. The one piece GM 700R4 output shaft used in this kit is made out of 4340 alloy steel. The output shaft is manufactured with the highest quality materials and standards as the OEM output shaft.
- Alloy steel finish
- Replacement kit
- Highest quality materials
- (1) Adapter housing
- (1) 27 x 23 spud shaft
- (1) New 700R output shaft
- (1) Bearing
- (2) Snap rings
- (1) O-ring
- (1) Gasket
- Fastening hardware
- Adapter instructions
1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1986