- Sold as a kit
- All Griffin Combo Unit products require the removal of engine driven fans.
- 1970-1980 Toyota Landcruiser with 4.2L In-Line 6 Cylinder Engine and Manual Transmission
Provide your vehicle with the absolute best in cooling performance with a Griffin Exact Fit Radiator Combo Unit. It is equipped with a high performance electric fan and a hand formed aluminum fan shroud. The Combo Unit series is engineered to take all the confusing guesswork out of switching to electric fans while providing a "one stop shop" for all of your cooling needs.
This Griffin High Performance Exact Fit Radiator installs exactly the same as the OEM part. All required mounting tabs, brackets, and spuds are included to ensure a trouble free installation without any cutting, bending, or special tools.
- Aluminum/Silver finish
- Core size: 17" x 19.38" x 2.68"
- Tube Size: 1.25" MegaCool tubing
- Number of rows: 2
- Combo thickness: 5.7"
- Inlet Location: Top Left
- Outlet Location: Bottom Right
- (1) Griffin High Performance Exact Fit Radiator
- (1) Single 16" Electric Fan 1298cfm
- (1) Wiring Harness
- (1) Temperature Sensor
- (1) Aluminum Shroud
- (1) Radiator Cap
1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979 and 1980