- Sold as a pair
- NO welding or cutting required
- ONLY legal for use on uncontrolled vehicles or racing vehicles
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
The Holley Performance Flowtech Shorty Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. They are meant to fit on the 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK with a 3.8L engine and either 2WD or 4WD. These headers increase exhaust flow which produces more usable power and improved throttle response.
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing provides increased strength and durability
- 1-5/8" diameter tubes are used for increased flow which increases performance and throttle response
- OE style 2-1/2" ball and socket collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe with no cutting or welding
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8" header flange offers a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Accommodates all factory OE components, C.A.R.B. EO pending
- Premium aluminum header gaskets are also included
- Coated in a silver metallic ceramic coating for maximum performance and reduced underhood temps
- Brand: Flowtech
- Collector Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Emission Code: 3
- Flange Size: 3/8"
- Header Finish: Silver Metallic Ceramic
- Header Style: Shorty
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1-5/8"
- Product Type: Header
- Tube Material: Mild Steel
- (2) Holley Performance Flowtech Shorty Headers - Ceramic Coated
- (2) Gaskets
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011
|2007-2011||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|