For California residents: Proposition 65 Warning
- This product may not be combined with any other offers or discounts
- This product is NOT emissions legal
- If you are looking for the emissions legal kit, the Howell Fuel Injection Conversion TBI Kit (California legal), HOW-CAYJ258, is available for purchase and is legal in all 50 states.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A K&N Air Cleaner Assembly, KN-601120, is required
- 1987-1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4.2L
The Howell Fuel Injection Conversion TBI Kit is an essential upgrade for your Jeep. Two-barrel carburetors have been a disaster to keep running correctly. These computer controlled fuel injection systems are less sensitive to shock and vibration that results from extreme 4-wheeling. This system includes all essential components including a two-barrel TBI unit with internal throttle position sensor, an idle air controller, and an on-board computer with no programming required. If you are looking for better driveability, improved fuel mileage, and less maintenance, this is the way to go.
- For 4.2L engine
- Improves driveability and fuel economy
- Less sensitive to shock and vibration
- (1) Howell Fuel Injection Conversion TBI Kit - Offroad
- Includes throttle body, inline fuel pump, fuel line, wiring harness, ECM, gaskets and washers, 02 sensor bung (weld-in), 02 sensor, temperature sensor, adapter plate, hardware, and instructions
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990 and 1991