- Sold as a kit
- Designed specifically for TeraFlex Rear Falcon Piggyback Shocks
- Requires cutting of stock lower shock mount.
- Mounting at Level 2 or Level 3 may affect overall rear axle travel, which could cause the axle to droop further, which could cause the spring to fall out of place
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
The TeraFlex Heavy-Duty Skid Plates for Rear Falcon Shocks are constructed from 1/4" cold rolled steel. Unlike the standard JK Falcon Rear Shock Skid Plates, these heavy-duty shock skid plates are raw for JK owners who want to weld them on for more strength (welding not required). As with the mounting hardware on the Falcon shocks, the rear shock skid plates’ Eco-Guard mounting hardware has survived the 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion test.
- Constructed from 1/4" cold rolled steel
- Eco-Guard mounting hardware passes 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion test
- Three shock mounting heights possible: Level 1: lower shock mount at stock shock mount height; Level 2: lower shock mount 0.8" higher than stock; or Level 3: lower shock mount 1.6" higher than stock
- 100% bolt-on installation w/ basic hand tools, but can be welded for additional strength
- Raw finish for those who want to weld the skid plates (not required)
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- (2) HD Rear Shock Skid Plates
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|