- Sold as a pair
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- 1999-2004 WJ Grand Cherokee requires spacer shims between bushings and axle brackets - supplied with JKS-6125 or available separately.
- 1997-2006 TJ Wrangler
- 1984-2001 XJ Cherokee
- 1986-1992 MJ Comanche
- 1993-1998 ZJ Grand Cherokee (front or rear)
- 1999-2004 WJ Grand Cherokee
These JKS Adjustable Control Arms are the heaviest duty units on the market today! With over 3 inches of adjustment, changing the length is as simple as removing one end of the arm and rotating it to the desired length. These arms also twist or rotate while driving to allow the axle to flex easily, and they use factory OEM bushings at both ends to reduce noise. The units are greasable, come pre-greased, and are sealed using a spring loaded crankshaft style seal. Black powder coat and zinc plated. For use with any lift kit.
- Sold as a pair.
- Lubricated threads and internal brass bearing for smooth operation and excellent longevity.
- Spring-loaded, crankshaft type seal prevents moisture and debris contamination.
- Heavy duty construction is far stronger than the thin gauge stamped metal OE suspension arm.
- Threaded body utilizes superior 18 threads-per-inch.
- Durable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent protection.
- (2) JKS Adjustable Lower Front Control Arms
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|1999-2004||Jeep||Grand Cherokee WJ|