- Compatible with TJ Rubicon and Unlimited models.
- On Cherokee XJ and Comanche MJ installation may require minor vehicle modifications.
- 1997-2006 TJ Wrangler
- 1986-1992 MJ Comanche
- 1984-01 XJ Cherokee
- 1993-98 ZJ Grand Cherokee
- 1984-2006 Wrangler TJ Cherokee XJ Grand Cherokee
Adjust the height of your lift! Most aftermarket coil spacers are available in certain sizes only and do not always suit each individual vehicle or owners needs. The ACOS System allows you to fine tune your suspension, adjusting it for the added weight of bumpers, winches, sagging springs, tire size changes, or leveling your Jeep from side to side or front to back! There is a minimum of 1-1/4 of lift built into the system, and it is infinitely adjustable after that.
- Variable length coil spring spacer allows convenient ride height adjustments without removing any suspension components
- Adjustable lift height from 1-1/2" to 3-3/4"
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits
- Eliminates need to replace coil springs to accommodate future modifications
- Technically advanced design and billet construction dramatically enhances suspension appearance
- New Dura-Thane isolators utilized to prevent noise transfer, and bump stops for durability
- (1) JKS Front Adjustable Coil Over Spacer System
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|Name||JKS Front Adjustable Coil Over Spacer System|
|Application||84-06 Wrangler TJ, 84-01 Cherokee XJ, 93-98 Grand Cherokee|
|Part Type||Coil Spring Spacers|
|Make Model||Jeep-Cherokee XJ, Jeep-Grand Cherokee WJ, Jeep-Grand Cherokee WK, Jeep-Grand Cherokee ZJ, Jeep-Wrangler TJ|