- Rear Trackbar Brace JKS-OGS169 is strongly recommended to reinforce weak factory mount on axle.
- Max. Recommended Tire Size 35x12.50 on 16x8 wheels with 4.5" backspacing
- Rubicon Sway Bar Link hardware included
Description:JSPEC Suspension packages are the ultimate dual purpose suspension system for a JK owner who wants to build a daily driven, weekend wheeled JK Wrangler. No additional components are required to create a well-mannered Jeep that can handle the daily commute as well as it handles the trails. JSPEC suspension systems are also the perfect starting point for the off roader who wants to customize their JSpec Equipped JK Wrangler, with a modular design that can be upgraded with JKS control arms, brackets, steering upgrades, braces, gussets, and speed bumps, to tailor your Jeep’s performance to your needs.
- JSPEC coils provide the best performance in any situation
- 1-1/2" x 3/8" wall DOM tube, CNC formed track bar
- The Fox 2.0 Adventure Series shocks provide a quality ride and complete control no matter what terrain you tackle
- Front and Rear Fox Adventure Series Gas Shocks
- Front and rear dual rate coils springs
- JKS MFG front adjustable trackbar
- JKS MFG front sway bar quicker disconnects
- Front and rear brake line relocation
- Rear track bar bracket
- Front and rear bump stop extensions
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|