- Vehicles with 4 Cylinder Engines and/or Soft Tops will sit a little higher due to weight difference.
- 6 Speed Models may require additional modifications.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA850, is required for Manual Steering.
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
The Skyjacker 4" Standard Suspension Lift Kit conquers the rock crawling suspension market for your Wrangler. Incredible 4" of lift allows for maximum articulation and tire clearance without steering problems and tire rubbing.
- 4" Standard Suspension Lift kit
- Conquers the Rock Crawling suspension market
- Allows for larger tires
- 2 Front Nitro Shocks
- 2 Rear Nitro Shocks
- 2 Front Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Coil Springs
- 1 Power Steering Drop Pitman Arm
2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|SKU Aliases||SJ-TJ403, SJ-TJ40F, SJ-TJ40R, SJ-N8025, SJ-N8028|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|