- Vehicles with 4 Cylinder Engines and/or Soft Tops will sit a little higher due to weight difference.
- 6 Speed Models may require additional modification.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA850, is required for Manual Steering.
- Coil Spring Isolator Pads, SJ-SIP275, may be required on hard top models to level the rear.
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL & Rubicon Models
The Skyjacker 4" Value Flex Suspension Lift Kit conquers the rock crawling suspension market for your Wrangler. Incredible 4" of lift allows for maximum articulation and tire clearance without steering problems and tire rubbing.
- 4" Value Flex Suspension Lift Kit
- Conquers the Rock Crawling suspension market
- Allows for larger tires
- 2 Front Hydro Shocks
- 2 Rear Hydro Shocks
- 2 Front Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Coil Springs
- 4 Rebuildable Rod Ends
- 4 Short Arms with Lower Links
- 1 Power Steering Pitman Arm
2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||SJ-TJ403-SVX, SJ-TJ40F, SJ-TJ40R, SJ-H7025, SJ-H7028|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|