- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA750, is required for Power Steering.
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA850, is required for Manual Steering.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator, SJ-RR231, is Required.
- For 1994-1996 Models a replacement C.V. Driveshaft, SJ-YJRSL, is required.
- For 1987-1993 5 Speed Models a replacement C.V. Driveshaft, SJ-YJRSE, is required.
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
The Skyjacker 6" Suspension Lift Kit conquers the rock crawling suspension market for your Wrangler. Incredible 6"of lift allows for maximum articulation and tire clearance without steering problems and tire rubbing.
- 6" lift for your Wrangler YJ
- Conquers the Rock Crawling suspension market
- Allows for larger tire clearance
- 2 Front Hydro Shocks
- 2 Rear Hydro Shocks
- 2 Front Monolinear Springs
- 2 Rear Monolinear Springs
- 2 Front Shackle Plates
- 2 Rear Shackle Plates
- 1 Main Bracket
- 1 Rear Tab Bracket
- 1 Transfer Case Lowering Kit
- 1 Front Track Bar Extension Bracket
- 1 Front Single Bump Stop Brackets
- 1 Brake Line Set
- 8 U-Bolts
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995
|SKU Aliases||SJ-YJ60M, SJ-JA850, SJ-H7061, SJ-H7088|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|