- Drilling required!
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
M.O.R.E. rear upper shock mounts allow you to install rear shocks that are 2" longer than the factory mounts allow. These work without a body lift which allow you to maintain a lower center of gravity while maximizing suspension articulation. Installation is a breeze. Each mount requires two holes to be drilled in the frame, and they bolt right on.
- Some drilling required
- Ability to install 2" longer rear shocks
- No body lift or cutting required
- Made in USA!
- (1) Left Bracket, with shock pin - Drivers side
- (1) Right Bracket, with shock pin - Passengers side
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995
|Brand||Mountain Off Road Enterprises|