- NOT legal for sale, installation, or use on vehicles registered in the state of California
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ with a 4.0L Engine
The MagnaFlow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter combines efficient industrial design to produce a product that exceeds the highest standards of product performance and efficiency in the industry. MagnaFlow uses both ceramic and metallic substrates with different combinations of cell density and wall thickness to meet vehicle specific requirements. These catalytic converters are designed for an easy bolt-on installation for a professional installer. While the product does not require welding, cutting, or bending, limited applications may require additional welding for optimal installation.
- OEM functionality and fitment
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- Federal emissions compliant design
- Constructed of stainless steel
- EPA approved warranty
- Series: Standard
- Material: Stainless
- Body Material: Stainless
- Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless
- Configuration: Direct-fit
- Format: Pre-catalytic converter and main catalytic converter
- CARB Compliant: No
- Air Tube Adapter: Not air tube kit adaptable
- Oxygen Sensor Location: Post converter
- Exhaust Component Mount Type: Uses factory hangers
- Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-on
- Outlet Connection Type: Clamp-on
- Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"
- Inlet Diameter: 2"
- Outlet Diameter: 2"
- Width: 4"
- Length: 8.92"
- (1) MagnaFlow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter, Front - Stainless Steel
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004
|1999-2004||Jeep||Grand Cherokee WJ|