- Welding, cutting, and tube bending is required
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ with a 4.0L Engine
- 1996-1997 Jeep Cherokee XJ with a 4.0L Engine
- 1996-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ with a 4.0L, 5.2L, 5.9L Engine
- 2002-2003 Jeep Liberty KJ with a 2.4L Engine
The MagnaFlow Universal Catalytic Converter combines efficient industrial design to produce a product that exceeds the highest standards of product performance and efficiency in the industry. MagnaFlow uses both ceramic and metallic substrates with different combinations of cell density and wall thickness to meet vehicle specific requirements. Installing universal converters often requires the use of welding, cutting, and tube bending equipment and is therefore recommended that a professional installs these catalytic converters on your vehicle.
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- California emissions compliant design
- Constructed of stainless steel
- CARB approved warranty
- Series: California
- Material: Stainless
- Body Material: Stainless
- Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Configuration: Universal
- CARB Compliant: Yes
- Oxygen Sensor Location: Post converter
- Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"
- Inlet Diameter: 2.5"
- Outlet Diameter: 2.5"
- Width: 7"
- Length: 12"
- Overall Length: 16"
- (1) MagnaFlow Universal Catalytic Converter, California Legal - Stainless Steel
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003
|1996-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|