- Sold as a kit
- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- ONLY fits Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 door models
- 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK with a 3.6L Engine
This MOPAR 2" Lift Kit enables the proper clearance to fit larger tires to their Wrangler and improve ground clearance. This kit is a complete lift suspension system. Included are newly designed coil springs which are tuned to the vehicle weight and then 2 step painted for maximum chip resistance. To control the ride, we have teamed with FOX shocks to provide a set of shocks tuned specifically for a Wrangler with oversize tires. By retaining the factory geometry, the ride and handling are excellent. With this lift you get premium components.
- Tire Diameter: 33" to 35"
- Tire Width: 12.5" on stock wheels with 6" backspacing, 13.5" on aftermarket wheels with 4.5" backspacing
- Wheel Diameter: No less than 17"
- Wheel Width: 7.5" to 9"
- Wheel Backspacing: 6" (stock) to 4.5" (aftermarket)
- Length: 35"
- Width: 25"
- Height: 22"
- Weight: 127 lbs
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Fox Racing Shocks
- (2) Rear Fox Racing Shocks
- (1) Front 1310 Double Cardin Driveshaft
- Brake Relocation Brackets
- Track Bar Bracket
- All Necessary Hardware
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2012-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|