- Sold individually
The Nitto Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain tires are designed to provide exceptional off-road traction. The Mud Grappler features monstrous 15mm side-lugs, which provide excellent sidewall puncture resistance along with outstanding rock crawling and mud traction. The computer designed tread pattern features a high void ratio for excellent clearing of mud and dirt, anti-side slip grooves for better lateral traction, and sipes for performance on snow and slush. The Mud Grappler features three-ply, high turn-up polyester sidewalls that provide strength and durability in demanding terrain.
- Dual sidewall design allows you to choose how your tires look
- Aggressive sidewall lugs provide additional biting edges in rocky terrain
- High void range between tread blocks efficiently clears mud and dirt from pattern
- Tread blocks are arranged to keep part of the lugs biting the ground at all times
- Three-ply polyester sidewall construction and high strength steel bolt tread package improve puncture resistance
- Tread Depth: 21/32
- Overall Diameter: 39.72"
- Overall Width: 16.30"
- Approved Rim Width: 11"-14"
- Maximum Load: 3860 lbs
- Maximum Pressure: 50 PSI
- (1) Nitto Mud Grappler Tire
|Name||Nitto Mud Grappler Tire|