- Maximum Tire Size with No Modification : 35"
- Maximum Tire Size with Fender Trimming and High Clearance Fender Flares: 37"
- When fitting larger tires, aftermarket wheels with greater offset (less backspacing) may be required to clear sway bar links and control arms.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Modifications to the exhaust or driveshaft are required on 2012 and newer models to avoid contact between the driveshaft and exhaust when suspension is at full droop.
- For Manual Transmission use, 3112JK-24FM
- For Automatic Transmission use, 3112JK-24F
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
Old Man Emu offers this complete 4" Suspension Lift Kit that contains all the required components to fine tune the suspension for ride height and additional weight of accessories. This integrated 4" Kit easily bolts on and has undergone countless hours of engineering and testing.
- Features Nitrocharger Sport Shocks
- Engineered to improve ride and handling
- Provides 4" of lift
- (2) Front Nitrocharger Sport Shocks
- (2) Rear Nitrocharger Sport Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Coil Springs Spacers
- (2) Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- (1) Front Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket Kit
- (1) Caster & Driveline Kit
- (1) Bump Stop Kit
- (1) Steering Stabilizer
- (1) Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket
- (1) Brake Line Relocation Bracket Kit
- (1) Sway Bar Disconnect Kit
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Brand||Old Man Emu|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|