- This Product Is Intended As A Replacement Part For Kit
- Fits 6 Cylinder Models
- Heavy Load: 90-180 Lbs
- Due to a variance in curb weight, Rubicon Models may not gain the full advertised lift height.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ with 2" Lift (Heavy Load)
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited with 2" Lift (Heavy Load)
Old Man Emu (OME) designs a range of coil springs individually tailored to each vehicle make and model, and that vehicle's load carrying capacity.
Old Man Emu coil springs are the ideal way to handle all of the additional weight you pack into your vehicle when heading out for your next adventure. OME coils generally provide a 1/2" to 3" suspension lift depending on the model, but they are not actually designed around achieving a particular lift height. They are designed around providing ideal handling and control for the vehicle and the particular load you're carrying. The lift height is more of a side effect than an aim and we choose to do this so that you can have the safest and most controlled handling combined with the most comfortable ride.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fit to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
- Easy installation. Can directly replace the OE components, no custom installation required.
- Sold in pairs
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Brand||Old Man Emu|