- This is a Pair for the REAR TJ only!
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
Do you carry heavy loads placing a lot of strain on your suspension components? When you have to carry sufficient fuel, water, vehicle spares and safety equipment invariably means that your 4WD will be fully loaded and will need a good set of Old Man Emu Coil Springs
As part of their integrated 4WD suspension systems, Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for different Jeeps, which enables the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application.
While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
- (2) Old Man Emu Heavy Duty Coil Springs, Black - Rear (Pair)
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Brand||Old Man Emu|