- Sold individually
- For 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ and Unlimited TJL models this part retains the dash and firewall insulation as well as retaining the front carpet to the firewall.
- For 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ models this part retains the dash and firewall insulation.
- For 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ models this part retains the dash and firewall insulation.
- For 1993-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ and WJ models this part retains the dash and firewall insulation.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ
- 1991-1992 Jeep Grand Wagoneer SJ
The Omix Push-In Nut has various uses depending on the year and model of your Jeep. It retains the dash and firewall insulation in Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and Wrangler models. It also retains the front carpet to the firewall in Wrangler models. These push-in nuts are factory surplus parts so they are ensured to fit just like the originals do. It is backed by Omix's 5-year limited warranty.
- Direct OE type replacement part
- Various uses depending on your model
- Backed by Omix's 5-year limited warranty
- (1) Omix Push-In Nut
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|Name||Omix Push-In Nut - Sold Individually|
|Application||1984-2006 Jeeps (See More Info)|
|Part Type||Push Nut|
|Make Model||Jeep-Cherokee XJ, Jeep-Grand Cherokee WJ, Jeep-Grand Cherokee ZJ, Jeep-Grand Wagoneer, Jeep-Wrangler TJ, Jeep-Wrangler TJ Unlimited|