- Sold as a kit
- All lifts are dependent on specific Jeep characteristics and additional parts being put on the vehicle (bumpers, winch, hard and soft tops, etc.).
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Drop Pitman Arm is REQUIRED for installation of 4" and greater lift kits.
- Manual Steering: ORV-1800653
- Power Steering: 18006.51
- 1981-1986 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7
- 1976-1983 Jeep CJ5
ORV only uses nitrogen charged gas shocks for all their kits. The gas shock, in combination with the ORV kits provides a better ride both on and off road. By using an ORV Lift Kit and matching gas shocks, you optimize the suspensions capabilities, giving you a better ride both on and off road. Another advantage to Nitro Gas Shocks is their ability to prevent body roll.
All springs are made of ductile iron (memory metal) and are shot-peened for additional strength. By using ductile iron, the ORV Springs keep their memory, eliminating any possibility of future sag.
- Length: 55"
- Width: 11"
- Height: 6"
- Weight: 129 Lbs.
- (2) Leaf Spring Front 4"
- (2) Leaf Spring Rear 4"
- (2) Shock Absorber, Front or Rear 76-98 Jeep Models
- (2) Shock Absorber, Front or Rear 55-86 Jeep Models
- (1) Neoprene Grab Handles, Red
- (3) U-Bolt 6X2.5, 1/2-20, ORV
- (4) U-Bolt 6.5X2.5, 1/2-20, ORV
- (4) Bushing Sleeve 3"
- (4) Eye Bushing 1.375"
- (4) Leaf Spring Eye Bushing
- (1) U-Bolt 6.5X3.25, 1/2-20, ORV
- (1) Bushing Set-4, Shackle Front
- (1) Bushing Set-4, Shackle Rear
- (1) Offroad Organizer
- (1) Decal WH Rugged Ridge Windshield Banner 30X3
1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1986
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|
|Suspension Type||Leaf Spring|