- Sold individually
- 1996-2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ with 2.5L engine
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ with 2.5L engine
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ with 2.4L engine
Computer controlled engines on all new cars and trucks are run by programmed chips that tell the engine what to do. Factory chips compromise between fuel economy and performance. The Jet Powertech Performance Chip replaces the stock computer chip and maximizes various performance characteristics. New programming adjusts spark timing & the air/fuel ratio to tune the engine for maximum power when you need it. Provides improved performance under demanding conditions such as towing and wide open throttle acceleration. Installs in less than 30 minutes and is legal in all 50 states.
- Aggressive programming to make the most horsepower and torque available
- Requires use of 91 octane fuel, 180 degree thermostat and free flow exhaust
- Provides performance gains of up to 25 horsepower
- Simple 30 minute installation
- Length: 7.50"
- Width: 7.50"
- Height: 2.50"
- Weight: 1.56 lbs
- (1) Jet Performance Chip, Stage 2, 2.5L Engine, Manual/Automatic Transmission
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003