The Performance Tool 20' Heavy Duty Tow Rope is designed to be used with cars, trucks, 4x4's, and farm equipment. This tow rope is constructed of a durable polypropylene rope that resists wear and tear. It is diamond braided to absorb shock and features heavy duty stitching. The hooks are made from zinc plated steel. The construction of this tow rope allows for it to be lighter and stronger than chain.
- 20' x 7/8"
- Designed for use with cars, trucks, 4x4's, and farm equipment
- Lighter and stronger than chain
- Diamond braided to absorb shock
- Constructed of durable polypropylene
- Heavy duty stitching
- Zinc plated steel forged hooks
- Safe work load: 3,333 lbs
- Break strength: 10,000 lbs
- (1) Performance Tool 20' Heavy Duty Tow Rope, 10,000 lb Break Strength