- Sold as a pair
The PIAA HB Plasma Ion Yellow Halogen Bulbs provide 110 watts of light for every 55 watts thanks to PIAA's proprietary Xtra Technology. This specific bulb produces an amber/yellow light using patented ion crystal technology. The ion crystal coating transforms white light into amber light without diminishing the strength of the beam. This allows for as much as 95% of light produced by the bulb to pass through, compared to about 65% through dyed glass. The long wavelength Plasma Ion beam reduces refraction for dramatically increased visibility in inclement weather such as snow, rain, and fog. These bulbs are backed by a one-year warranty.
- Xtra Technology produces more light with stock power draw
- Crisp yellow output improves visibility in inclement weather
- Yellow 2500K color temperature has significantly less glare than white light
- Backed by one-year warranty
- (2) PIAA HB Plasma Ion Yellow Halogen Bulbs